In order to start using K2 Business Apps, there are a few things that need to be taken care of.
- K2 on premise, version 5.0 or newer
- The K2 service account should have local admin permissions.
- Only required you’re using the Indocs K2 Component Setup.
- An extra IP address
- A DNS name for the extra IP address.
- Example: k2-dev-smos.yourdomain.com
- SSL certificate for the DNS name.
- This can be a wildcard if needed.
- This can be created from the Indocs K2 Component Setup. The program uses Let’s Encrypt! to create a certificate.
- The DNS name should be accessible from the public internet and routed to the extra IP address on the server.
- .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Only required if you want to create the SSL certificate in step 4 using the Indocs K2 Component Setup.
- Separate database instance “K2 Business Apps”.
- This can be created from the Indocs K2 Component Setup.
- Android 5.1 or newer
- iOS 11 or newer