- K2 Business Apps 1.2 or newer.
- When the control raises an event
The text of a toolbar button is only shown when the K2 icon is set to “None” and no FontAwesome icon has been specified.
In version 2.0 and above, you can use FontAwesome icons as the icon for a toolbar button. In order to do so, you simply need to append the following to the name of the control: ” [fa|x|yyyy]”, where:
- “x” needs to be replaced by one of the following values
- “s” for the Solid icon set.
- “r” for the Regular icon set.
- “l” for the Light icon set.
- “b” for the Brands icon set.
- “yyyy” needs to be replaced by the icon code. FontAwesome codes can be found in their cheat sheet.
A sample toolbar button name is “toolBarButton1 [fa|l|f708]”.
The FontAwesome icon takes precedence over the K2 icon. Note that the default K2 icons are just predefined icons.